Adobe Illustrator Test Quiz
1. ________________ are colored squares used to make bitmap images.
2. What is the area bounded by a solid line in which your artwork is created?
3. The scratch area prints when printing out a design done with Illustrator
4. Which type of images are created using pixels ?
5. The stroke button is what color by default?
6. Anchor points and line segments together are referred to as _____________.
7. Adobe Illustrator is....?
8. When creating a graphic for a mobile phone, what unit of measure should be used?
9. Which tool allows you to select individual anchor points or single paths of an object?
10. CMYK color is the color mode used for print projects