Adobe Indesign Advance Skills Quiz
1. What is a Paragraph Rule?
2. Docking → To connect the bottom edge of one panel to the top edge of another panel so that both move together.
3. What are the three Color Models used in InDesign? Choose three.
4. Refers to a bitmap or vector image
5. You are packaging a document for print. Which of the following is NOT an option in the Package window?
6. Which tab in the Find/Change Dialog Box is used for advanced pattern-based searches?
7. InDesign builds a Table of Contents based on which feature?
8. In what panel can you rearrange the stacking order of your objects?
9. The thickness of a stroke, usually measured in points is called:
10. Which tool lets you create text frames and select text?