Adobe Indesign Expert Quiz
1. Which of the following allow you to design content for multiple page sizes, orientations, or devices?
2. What is the area of the page called that contains non-printing document information?
3. Always rectangular, the frame that defines the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the graphic
4. What does the selection tool allow you to do?
5. Adjusting the spaces between letters in a word or paragraph is called ?
6. Which tools lets you draw a freeform path?
7. Which is NOT a characteristic of a style?
8. Gradient → A graduated blend between two or more colors
9. Out port → A small box in the lower-right corner of a text frame that flows text out to another text frame when clicked.
10. Which file format allows you to create animation from an InDesign file?