Adobe Photoshop Command Quiz
1. These are used to clean up or retouch your photos, apply special art effects that give your image the appearance of a sketch or impressionistic painting, or create unique transformations using distortions and lighting effects.
2. This layer panel technique will hide what's on a layer and reveal part of it's contents with a brush
3. Which one is not a main menu item?
4. The definition for this term is the range of color.
5. These are separate pieces for an overall image
6. The 3 keystroke shortcut to open the Liquefy Filter.
7. In this procedure you can manipulate an object such as distort, flip, rotate, or change perspective
8. The Tools that can be activated with the letter 'O'?
9. ____________ include File, Edit, Image, Layer, Type, Select, Filter, 3D, View, Window, Help
10. ___________ + ____ is the shortcut to duplicate a layer.