Adobe Photoshop Expert Quiz
1. What do you call small windows used to verify settings and modify images?
2. What do you call a section within an image that can be manipulated?
3. The layer on the top of the stacking order will appear the furthest back in the image
4. Photoshop is only designed to be used on Mac's
5. __________________ Orientation refers to the image being printed with the shorter edges of the paper at the top and bottom.
6. What do you call a collection of palettes usually in a vertical orientation
7. The _____________ tool allows you magnify the image
8. __________________ is the direction in which an image appears on the page
9. Images created in Photoshop are automatically save as what type of files?
10. The History palettes acts as an "undo" button