Adobe Illustrator Knowledge Quiz
1. What is the area bounded by a solid line in which your artwork is created?
2. Which tool allows you to select individual anchor points or single paths of an object?
3. The fill button is what color by default?
4. Adobe Illustrator is....?
5. ________________ are colored squares used to make bitmap images.
6. Which type of images are created using pixels?
7. The graphics created in Adobe Illustrator are...?
8. When creating a graphic for a mobile phone, what unit of measure should be used?
9. Anchor points and line segments together re referred to as _____________.?
10. The stroke button is what color by default?