Adobe Illustrator True False General Question Quiz
1. RGB stands for red, green, and black.
2. Anchor points and line segments together re referred to as path.
3. The stroke button is Black color by default.
4. Direct selection tool allows the selection of individual points.
5. You can not change the width and length of a artboard after you create it.
6. Live paint allow you to fill specific areas different colors.
7. Fundamental transformation tools include all of the following except:Invert.
8. When working with art work, the best practice is Work from a copy of the original artwork to avoid destroying the original art work.
9. Screen resolution and Print resolution are the same thing.
10. The preferred print resolution is 300 DPI.