Adobe Indesign Match Definition Quiz
1. The imaginary line on which text sits.
2. The process of increasing or decreasing space between a pair of characters.
3. The vertical space between the baselines of two lines of text .
4. A group of formatting attributes that can be applied to text or objects.
5. Adjusting the spaces between letters in a word or paragraph.
6. The location on the object from which a transformation is executed.
7. Boxes drawn with the Type tool in which you type or place text.
8. Refers to a bitmap or vector image.
9. A color applied to the outline of an object.
10. A graduated blend between two or more colors.