Adobe Photoshop True False Expert Quiz
1. The Horizontal Type tool works with Fonts, Font sizes, Color and makes a new layer when used.
2. RGB is the color mode we work in to use all shades of RED, GREEN, and BLUE.
3. Filter is a menu pull down with special effect choices such as Distort, Render and Blur.
4. V is the letter keystroke to activate you Rectangular Marquee Tool.
5. Layer Styles include things such as Drop Shadow, Bevel and Emboss and Stroke.
6. The shortcut to activate the Free Transform box is Ctrl+T.
7. The key to press when using the Clone Stamping Tool is Alt.
8. The setting with a selection tool that allows the edges to be soft is Radius.
9. The term that describes the range of color is Hue.
10. The term that describes the purity of color is Lightness.