Adobe Photoshop True False Fun Quiz
1. Microsoft created Adobe Photoshop?
2. The Image title bar states the name of the application.
3. The toolbox is located on the left side of the interface and houses many tools that are visible and hidden.
4. The default colors for the foreground and background colors are black and white.
5. Every tool can be activated by a letter keystroke.
6. Only certain tools display a tools option bar where you can change the settings of a tool.
7. The rights side of the interface is occupied by panels.
8. There are 3 panels that are visible in the default workspace environment.
9. The zoom tool and the navigator palette work together in zooming in/out on an image.
10. A layer is a separate image to an overall image.