Adobe Photoshop True and False Quiz
1. The creator of Adobe Photoshop is Microsoft.
2. The default colors for the Foreground and Background colors are black and white.
3. Every tool can be activated by a letter keystroke.
4. You cannot delete the Layers once they've been created.
5. You can not change the width and length of a canvas after you create it.
6. In Adobe Photoshop holding the shift button will allow you to add to a selection.
7. In photoshop you can make selection with lasso, marquee, magic wand, and quick selection tools.
8. Control+F is the shortcut for hiding/showing your rulers.
9. You can open color pallet from window menu.
10. You can double-click on the words on the layer to change the name of the layer.