Adobe Photoshop True False Test Quiz
1. The magic wand works with a setting called tolerance to determine the sensitivity level of what is being selected by this tool.
2. Layers cannot be deleted once they've been created.
3. Layers are viewed from bottom to top.
4. Holding the shift button will allow you to add to a selection.
5. A selection can be made with lasso, marquee, magic wand, and quick selection tools.
6. Hue, Saturation and Brightness are terms used with color.
7. In the foreground color picker box there are 7 characters in a hexidecial color code combination.
8. The tool that will take look out of focus is the sharpen tool.
9. The letter "S" key can be pressed to change the screen mode.
10. A layer that is active must be visible.