Exciting features of Adobe Illustrator:
For high-performance vector image editing program Adobe Systems Incorporated released Adobe Illustrator in January 1987 in the world of Graphics Designing. Adobe Illustrator is a very popular program in Graphic Designing. Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics drawing tool used by both graphic designers and artists. This program is not just limited to graphic designers and artists. Mockup vector images are created through Illustrator that can be used over a wide variety of platforms. You can drag it into Photoshop, InDesign to further edit. It is used to create illustrations, graphs, logos, diagrams, cartoons, charts and more. Over time, successive versions of Adobe Illustrator have been enhanced with more features such as Internet-orientated features for web publishing, PDF features create 3D objects and much more. New versions of Adobe Illustrator provide high speed, precision and stability when working large files. It also use wide range of new tools and features to make beautiful vector images.
There is a huge list to go over all the features of Adobe Illustrator. It has a number of unusual features that may not be appreciated. Some of widely used features of Adobe Illustrator are defined in this article.
- Pattern Creation tool: The Pattern Creation tool was appeared in Illustrator CS6. it allow to edit the pattern design at any time save many hours of redoing. You can experience different types of repeating tiles and pattern shapes.
- Gradient : this tool can be used in a variety of ways.it is ease to use and made the task more efficient. You can add a gradient to a stroked line itself or along the length or width with complete control over opacity.
- Panel Enhancements: after the release of adobe illustrator CS6 many of the panel has been improved.so now you can easily use tools than ever before.
- Color Panel Enhancement: This option will depict a large area of colors. You can use hex values directly or change hex value and copy into HTML or other Adobe tools.
- Type Panel Enhancement: with new improvement you can select type style directly from the panel.
- Transparency Panel Enhancement: Now you have the power to can create Opacity Masks by click on a button (make mask. release) in the Transparency Panel.
- Control Panel Enhancement: anchor point controls, clipping masks, envelope distortions are more efficient. Reset essential option provide the power to reset the workspace to a default position.
- Gaussian Blur Effects: Drop shadows and glows features in Gaussian blur are faster than before. You can now set blur radius with the help of slider With Gaussian Blur and preview it instantly on the art board instead of intermediate dialog box.
If you’re searching a place to build your skill in designing your search ends here. Bapu Graphics Multimedia and Computer Education offers many courses on Adobe Illustrator. Register at the link www.bapugraphics.com. If you are interested in learning more about Adobe Illustrator in Bapu Graphics Multimedia and Computer Education. We will teach you everything you need to know to enter in the world of graphics designing.
Book Your Free Demo Class
- One on one live sessions
- Get your query solved quickly
- Flexible timings
- 17+ years of experience