What is CakePHP? Why it’s Useful?
What is CakePHP? Why it’s Useful? CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a fundamental framework for developers to produce web applications. Our key goal is to allow you to work in a framework and rapid manner– without loss of adaptability.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web growth. We provide you with all the tools you need to start coding what you truly need to get done: the reasoning certain to your application. Rather than changing the wheel each time you take a seat to a new project, take a look at a copy of CakePHP as well as get started with the real intestines of your application.
CakePHP has an active developer team and also community, bringing terrific worth to the job. Along with maintaining you from wheel-reinventing, utilizing CakePHP suggests your application’s core is well examined as well as is being continuously boosted.
Below’s a quick listing of functions you’ll delight in when using CakePHP:
- Active, friendly community
- Flexible licensing
- Suitable with variations 4 and also 5 of PHP
- Integrated CRUD for database Interaction
- Application scaffolding
- Code generation
- MVC architecture
- Request dispatcher with clean, customized URLs as well as routes
- Integrated validation
- Fast and also adaptable template (PHP phrase framework, with helpers).
- Email, Cookie, Security, Session, and also Request Handling Components.
- Flexible ACL.
- Data Sanitization.
- Flexible Caching.
- Works from any kind of web site directory site, with little to no Apache setup involved.