Adobe Illustrator Online Course
About Adobe Illustrator Course
Adobe Illustrator is a powerful vector graphics editor. It is used for designing and editing vector graphics. Adobe Illustrator is used for creating images, logos, and graphics for print and the web. At Bapu Graphics, we have extremely experienced and specialist group of professionals who have greater than 10+ years of experience in graphic designing. They will certainly educate you best techniques of designing graphics using adobe illustrator training in Delhi.
We will help you create solid foundation in graphics designing using principle of graphics design and adobe illustrator tools and technique. You will learn shape tools, drawing tools, type tools, color & gradients, blending, layers and modifying paths and forms. You will learn to create creative and attractive design using Live paints and Live trace command etc.
Adobe Illustrator Course Objective
Bapu Graphics is focused on offering top quality training courses for your professional development. We offer regularly arranged small group of adobe illustrator training in delhi together with private or customized training.
Adobe Illustrator Course Required Skills
- Knowledge of Windows or Mac operating system will be added advantage.
- No academic qualification criteria is required.
Adobe Illustrator Course Outline
- Adobe Illustrator introduction
- Illustrator Interface
- Concepts of Graphics Designing
- Tools and Techniques
- Tracing using different techniques
- Designing using shapes, Path, Color, Gradients & Blending
- Typography and Design
- Designing Graphics for print & Web
- Banner Ads Designing
- Designing Graphics for Social Media
- Web Templates Designing
- Creating animations
- Illustrator advance technique like variable, action etc
- Working with Plug-ins
Career Options After The Course
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Tutors
- Compositing Editor
- Industrial Designer
- Fashion Designer
- Illustration artist
- Layout Artist
- Web Designer
- Logo Designer
- UI Designer
Duration of Adobe Illustrator Course
Weekdays: Mon to Fri – 2 hours class
Weekends: Sat-Sun – 3.5 hours class
Alternate: MWF/TTS – 3.5 hours class
Placements after Adobe Illustrator Course
Adobe Illustrator Software is highly demandable in Industry and we at Bapu Graphics helps student at our best to get skilled and professional training to attain job with the help of Bapu Graphics Placement Cell. Bapu Graphics is tied up with more than 500 companies to support its students for 100% placements.
Why Choose Bapu Graphics For Adobe Illustrator Training In Delhi?
- Offer the best Adobe Illustrator training in Delhi with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Every trainee is offered a single computer system wherein he can work and practice also after the classes.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Adobe Illustrator.
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 10+ years of real industry experience.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in classes to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost seminars for personal presentation.
- Free Study Material, PDF’s, Projects and Quiz.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions About Adobe Illustrator Course
Adobe Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector images. These images will then be used for company logos, promotional uses or even personal work, both in print and digital form. So what is Adobe Illustrator used for? It is typically used to create illustrations, charts, graphs, logos, diagrams, cartoons of real photographs, and more.
Adobe Illustrator is a key tool for creating web content and assets. Using the strong layout and color management tools in Illustrator along with ability to use vector-based assets, designers can create vibrant web assets.
Yes of course, During counseling we are happy to help you to resolve your queries and arrange a free demo class for you.
After learning Adobe Illustrator course from Bapu Graphics. There is a procedure followed by Bapu Graphics to send students for Interview at various companies. More than 1500 companies are tied up with Bapu Graphics till date and number is still increasing. Companies when require any Designer they mail us their requirement and accordingly we approach them with our students trained exceptionally well and best suited for the company.
Yes of course, it is very important to know each and everything about our institute before joining us.
We have maximum 4 to 5 students in Adobe Illustrator batch. We also provide individual classes to our students.
Yes, we provide Adobe Illustrator classes online for those who prefer online training. To attend classes online you should either have a computer or a laptop with fast and stable internet connection. You should also have Teamviewer and Skype installed.
Yes, Although many creatives aren’t aware of it, you can actually get a qualification in software like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. You just need to take the Adobe Certified Expert Exam (ACE). However, these qualifications are not (usually) necessary to get work as a designer, illustrator or animator.
Yes, Nowadays UI/UX Design is the important phase of creating almost any device or software and it makes User interface and User Experience design a trendy and popular job .
Yes, This course is specially catered for beginners to teach how to design basic GRAPHICS & LOGOS using Adobe Illustrator.
Whether you want to create Graphics for your Website / blog, social media pages, to sell in your online shop or create your own Graphic design business, then this course will teach you what you need to know to start designing RIGHT AWAY.
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Vector logos,shapes and Icons
- All advance drawing tools
- Tracing with different techniques
- Understanding Color
- Selecting and Adjusting colors
- Working with Pantone colors
- Color modes and swatches panel
- Typography in Adobe Illustrator
- Type in area and paths options
- All typography terms with their shortcut keys
- Working with character and paragraph styles
- Painting in Adobe Illustrator
- Working with mesh, gradients and Patterns
- Paint with art brush, bristle brush and caligraphy brushes
- Painting with Fills and Strokes
- Special Advance Effects
- Using Appearance Panel
- Working with all vector effects
- Using Adobe Photoshop Effects in Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator for Print and Web Media
- SVG techniques and Interactivity
- Creating animations and web graphics
- Overprinting Trapping and Color Seprations
- Managing Shapes and Objects
- Selecting and Editing shapes
- Transparency techniques
- Pathfinder, stroke, Align and Distribute spacings
- Linking projects with other software
- Understanding Link panels
- Edit orignal
- Embeding work
- Advance Knowledge
- Blend and Envelope Distort commands
- Perspective grid tool
- All creative tools for vector illustrations
- Working with all kinds of Graphs
- Adobe Illustrator Advance Terms
- Understanding all Vector File formats
- Expand, Rasterize and Mosaic tools
- All Shortcuts to work fast