About Adobe Photoshop Course
Photoshop is just one of the very best and most preferred Graphic Designing software program in the world. Photoshop is widely used software it is used in Print Design, Fashion design, Web Design, Animation, Multimedia and Digital Marketing. We understand its several uses and our course is designed to fullfill all these needs and create a multi talented graphic designer. Learn Photoshop course in Delhi from best Photoshop training institute in Rohini, New Delhi.
This complete course is the best method to learn how to edit images and design graphics the way you visualize them. Learn Photoshop Course in Delhi from Bapu Graphics, it is the Best Institute In Delhi For Adobe Photoshop Course. We give students chance to work on live projects and practice more with Assignments and Practical Projects.
Adobe Photoshop Course Outline
- Adobe Photoshop introduction
- Photoshop Interface
- Tools and Techniques
- Concepts of Graphics Designing
- Digital Image Editing
- Banner Ads Designing
- Image manipulation using Masking
- Designing Graphics for Social Media
- Web Templates Designing
- Designing Print Ads
- Photoshop advance technique like action, script etc
- Working with Plug-ins
- Photoshop Expert
- Image Editor Professional
- Creative Art Designer
- Digital Painting Artist
- Fashion Designer
- Special Effects Artist
- Matte Painting Artist
- Graphics Designer
- Web Designing
Eligibility For Adobe Photoshop Course
- Knowledge of Windows or Mac operating system
- Passion to work with new technologies
Duration of The Adobe Photoshop Course
Weekdays: Mon to Fri – 2 hours class
Weekends: Sat-Sun – 3.5 hours class
Alternate: MWF/TTS – 3.5 hours class
Why Learn Adobe Photoshop Course From Bapu Graphics?
- We Offer the best Adobe Photoshop training and dedicated placement assistance in Delhi with properly planned training modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Adobe Photoshop course in Delhi training is provided.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions and Projects.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Every trainee is offered a single computer system wherein he can work and practice also after the classes.
- Faculty at Bapu Graphics are well knowledgeable and can assist you through the entire session.
Frequently Asked Questions About Adobe Photoshop Course
Adobe Photoshop is the world’s most advanced digital imaging software, used by photographers, designers, web professionals, and video professionals. The app gives you the utmost power and creative control for 2D and 3D image manipulation and compositing, video editing, and image analysis.
No, you do not need any prior knowledge or experience of Photoshop. This course is designed for absolute beginners, keen amateurs and seasoned professionals.
Practice, practice, practice, and some more practice… We would recommend you that pick up a camera and take photos and try to do something awesome.
For learning complete Adobe Photoshop CC version It took nearly 2 Months.
There are photo editing, typographical, graphical, creative and professional uses Adobe Photoshop. Such as item design, internet site mockup styles, business card design, logo design, image manipulation, film poster styles, various sorts of digital content, branding, marketing and advertising product layouts, and so on prevail uses of Adobe Photoshop in our daily life.
Photoshop plays the very important role in Web Desgin. Designers use it to create UI elements, webgraphics, wireframes, and functional mockups.
Yes of course, During counseling we are happy to help you to resolve your queries and arrange a free demo class for you.
After learning Adobe Photoshop course from Bapu Graphics. There is a procedure followed by Bapu Graphics to send students for Interview at various companies. More than 1500 companies are tied up with Bapu Graphics till date and number is still increasing. Companies when require any Designer they mail us their requirement and accordingly we approach them with our students trained exceptionally well and best suited for the company.
Yes of course, it is very important to know each and everything about our institute before joining us.
We have maximum 4 to 5 students in Adobe Photoshop batch. We also provide individual classes to our students.
Yes, we provide Adobe Photoshop classes online for those who prefer online training. To attend classes online you should either have a computer or a laptop with fast and stable internet connection. You should also have Teamviewer and Skype installed.
Yes, We have created the Photoshop Course for Photographers. Through this course, you will learn all of the major editing tools and the different ways to edit your photos. You will see how to edit your photos in Camera Raw and Photoshop, learn all of the basic tools, when and how to use layers, Photoshop brush basics, popular and useful filters, adding special effects to your photos like rain and snow, simple Photoshop compositing techniques and a complete portrait retouching workflow. By the end of this course, you will know everything you need to start creating amazing photos using one of the worlds most popular tools used by many professional photographers.
Yes, We have created the Photoshop Course for Social Media Graphics Designer.
Photohop is an incredible software full of tools to create almost whatever you can imagine, but it could be a bit overwelming to start with. That’s why we created this course, so people like you can learn how to create awesome social media designs with Photoshop.
Yes, Although many creatives aren’t aware of it, you can actually get a qualification in software like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. You just need to take the Adobe Certified Expert Exam (ACE). However, these qualifications are not (usually) necessary to get work as a designer, illustrator or animator.
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 431
- Assessments Yes
- Module 1
- Image Editing Works
- Color Correction
- Making Things Invisible
- Image Adjustments
- Working with Vector Shapes and Tools
- Designing Logos
- Working on Web Templates
- Managing and Saving Path using Path Panels
- Working with Selections
- Move and Transforming Selections
- Adding,Subtracting Selections with all selection tools
- Copy and Repeating Transformations
- Quick Selection Techniques in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Using Layers with Advance Features
- Aligning, Distribute and blending layers
- Layer styles and layer effects
- Working with Layer Comps
- Using Camera Raw with Bridge
- Image Crop and Size Tips in Adobe Photoshop
- Scanning Tips and Camera Raw Adjustment Settings
- Exporting and Importing Files
- Module 2
- Working with Brushes and Gradients
- Creating and using brushes for coloring
- Working with Gradients and Patterns
- All retouching tools with advance options
- Working with Mask and Channels
- Working with Layer and Vector Mask
- Clipping Mask
- Working with Channels
- Automating your Tasks through Photoshop
- Using Action, Batch Anctions and Droplets
- Scripting and Creating Variables
- Working with Thousand’s of Images Together
- Advance Knowledge
- Most Powerful Smart Objects
- Working with Smart Filters for Special Effects
- Vanishing Points,HDR Images, Panoroma etc.
- All latest version Commands to be covered
- Creating output for Print, Web and Mobile
- Configure Print options
- Creating Animated Images
- Uploading Web Gallery and Slicing Images