Want to know more about us and our multimedia, animation & web design courses, feel free to Contact Us. We would love to hear from you.
Course Name :
Classes Options :
Regular: Mon to Fri
Weekend: Sat & Sunday
Alternate: MWF / TTS
Magento is most Advance and complex CMS system mainly for E-Commerce type of websites. It has all options which we need while making a Shopping Carts. Really helpful and great CMS to learn. The software was originally developed byVarien Inc., a US private company headquartered in Culver City, California, with assistance from volunteers.
Magento CMS system is Fast, Advance, and most Whether you prefer a structured classroom setting, online training with a certified professional, or prefer learning at your own speed with our on-demand option, Magento provides the training you need to succeed. Training in Magento requires a well trained experince teacher, For Magento CMS well experience trainers are provided by Bapu Graphics. Magento U courses include practical, hands-on exercises designed so that you can immediately apply what you have learned. Bapu Graphics teaches you how to use Magento while making website and how to use it on E-commerce websites in Magento course or Web design and Developing course
1) Versatile content management: An intuitive, visual-based page editor allows shop owners to build and customize their offerings on the fly. Magento CMS provides what you see what you get user friendly management systems, in which we can work fast and appropriate manner. Magento provides all E-Commerce functioning within the shopping cart.
2) Mobile-friendly configuration:Magento shopping carts are developed responsively, making them seamlessly viewable on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
3) Advanced search engine optimization: Magento does an excellent job of opening the flow for improved organic traffic3.Magent CMS system is SEO friendly and helps to optimize or digitalize marketing of the product we are showcasing in a website, Most advance and useful feature. There’s also plenty of room for custom SEO implementations for those who have the knowledge and skills to do so
4) Powerful with heavy storage space: More then Five Lacks (5,00,000) Products and more than One Lack (1,00,000) Orders can be handel within a hour. That means lots of space for future growth between one or more different shopping carts on the same site. Because of its size, speed and work efficiency Magent requires special hosting features. Ensure that you’re prepared for the extra hosting expenses well beforehand
5) Magento Built-in plugins helps user to make enhance checkout pages, offer pages, realated products samples which increase the sale in more efficient manner and also increases the user experience while doing shopping. Present relevant accessories, similar product cross-sells and more in the margins.
6) Easy third-party integrations: Connect your ecommerce experience with Ebay, Paypal, Mail Chimp, Google Shopping, QuickBooks, and more. Magento platform also helps us to add Third Party plugins like Google Analytics to have inbuilt feature to analyse product sales.
7) Customize security permissions: Keep your site safe and manage internal access with options to customize multiple levels of security permissions. Magenta is a total secure CMS system which allows Captcha coding, and also give second layer of security too...
8) Intelligent filtered search for shoppers: Improve user experience with dynamic search features that filter products according to a multitude of parameters.
9) A gigantic community: Over 240,000 businesses use Magento for their ecommerce needs.That number has since grown, giving newcomers a solid backbone of support and big opportunities for business connections
10) Magento Saves time and money. This means you’ll be able to use and share tools with other Magento users to save yourself the hassle of building from the ground up in most cases. Magento CMS systems helps to create multiple E-Stores which saves our time and money. That’s a significant plus for big businesses servicing a global market.
Regular / Mon to Fri / 2 hours class
Weekends / Sat - Sun / 3.5 hours class
Alternate / Sat - Sun / 3 hours class
|Monday To Friday||8:00 Am To 8:00Pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 Am To 5:00Pm|