Adobe Photoshop Tools for Adorable Design
Adobe Photoshop is the most powerful software of Graphics Design. You can draw pictures, or modify existing pictures.Photoshop is a software that produce great quality design for web, advertisement, posters, logos, newspapers, magazines, photography, desktop publishing, and other graphic works.Photoshop files extension is .PSD, PSD stands for “Photoshop Document”. It supports many powerful tools for image manipulation .
Tools of Adobe Photoshop
- Pen Tool :
free form pen tool:if you were drawing with pencil on paper,
magnetic pen tool:this toolthat to the edges of defined areas in your image to isolating object from background
- Shape Tools: shape tools including shapes of rectangles, rounded rectangles, ellipses, polygons and lines.
- Eyedropper Tool: This tool change foreground color to the color you select.
- Hand Tool: This tool move entire image within a window. So when you’re zoom the image , the image area become larger than the window, you can use the Hand Tool.
- Selection tools: Selection tools select any part of a image to performoperation such as cut, copy, edit, or retouch.
- Cropping: The crop tool select a particular area of an image and discard/cut the area outside the chosen section.
- Slicing: The slice select tools is just like the crop tool.it is used in seperate parts of images. The slice tool can be used to isolate an image into different sections.
- Moving: The move tool select a piece of object from the layerand move the selected piece to anywhere inside image area.
- Marquee: The marquee tool is a selection tool that allow to drag rectangular and elliptical selections.
- Lasso: The Lasso tool allow you to draw freeform segments of selection border.
- Magic Wand: The magic wand tool selects areas of image.it select all pixels of same value within a resistance level defined by the designer.
- Eraser: The Eraser tool erases content of active layer.
- Video Editing: video layers can be modified, with features such as adding text and animations by using single images.video editing is efficient with video file formats such as MOV, AVI, MPEG-4, and FLV formats.
- 3D extrusion: using 3D extrusion 2D elements of an artwork convert into 3D elements.
- Mobile integration: this tool allows the designer to create paintings with their fingertips and use multiple different paint to create rich color blending.
- 3D printing: designer create designs for 3D printing and can add color, change the shape and rotate the angles. Artists also design 3D models from scratch.
- Color replacement: The Color Replacement Tool change the color, while maintaining the shadows of the original image, or pieces of the image.
versions of Adobe Photoshop Software
- CS (released in October 2003)
- CS2 (released in May 2005)
- CS3 (released in April 2007)
- CS4 (released in October 2008)
- CS5 (released in April 2010)
- CS6 (released in May 2012)
- CC (released in June 2013)
- CC 2014 (released in June 2014)
- CC 2015 (released in June 2015)
Join Graphics Design Course , Web Design Course, Multimedia and Animation Course from the best institute Bapu Graphics Multimedia and Computer Education in new delhi visit at www.bapugraphics.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
for registration click here …